Civil War Tribute Quilt

Civil War Tribute Quilt
Another UFO

Sunday, December 26, 2010

December Already

Well, it is December already. Another year has come and gone. I can't believe my last post was almost a year ago. Guess I forget about this Blog stuff and do other things. I started on Facebook this year and it takes up a lot of time. It has been good because many of my students from my old school have contacted me and they are still adding to my "Frends" list every week.
This next year I will be doing our local Quilt Guild's Block of the Month (BOM). I think I will try posting it here every month and see how well that goes over.
I still have many, many quilts to quilt. Probably more than I had this time last year. I haven't started many more, but I haven't finished many either. I have a week off of school and plan on quilting most days. Looking forward to it. I will post pictures as I complete projects.

No comments: