Civil War Tribute Quilt

Civil War Tribute Quilt
Another UFO

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

December is coming to a close

December is almost over and I feel the urge to finish some stuff before the new year starts.

I finish quilting this lap size quilt this afternoon and then put a table runner on and quilted it real quick. I just have to do the binding on them now. I still have to do the binding on Klay and Shauna's quilt, too. I was working on binding on a table runner I made several years ago. I have it and one more that I made before Chris and I got married that I never finished the binding on. (Chris and I got married 4 years ago.)


My goal for 2011 is to finish 2 quilting items before starting a new project. Notice I said "a" new project, not any new projects.


I also worked on my Underground Railroad blocks again today. I have 1 more 6" and 2 more 12" blocks to go. I need fusible interfacing to do those blocks. Need to go shopping for that.

This is the table runner I quilted today. I quilted it with feathers.

No comments: