Civil War Tribute Quilt

Civil War Tribute Quilt
Another UFO

Sunday, June 29, 2014

What I Quilted This Week

Last week I spent all week quilting my projects.  I got several quilted and didn't feel guilty about it.  This week I worked on customer quilts.  I had 13 things to do for others at this time last week.  I quilted 1 for Alyce, 2 for Geriann, and 2 for Carolyn.  That brings me down to 8 things to quilt for others.  Here are some pictures of what I quilted this week...

This is Alyce's quilt.  It is for her future great granddaughter (someday).
 

 
Very simple and "modern".  I quilted the words that are in the white fabric on the blue strips.
"Create"

 
"Play"

 
"Imagine"

 
 "Dance"
 
 
"Wish"

 
Here it is all quilted.  I also did the binding, but forgot to take a picture before she picked it up.

 
This is one of Geriann's.  I call it her "fish" quilt.  I drew a pantograph of circles (bubbles). 
 I still have to finish the binding on this one.

 
Here's a closer picture so you can see the circles I quilted.

 
This is Geriann's second quilt.  It is paper dolls.  So cute!

 
Here's a close up so you can see the quilting.


Here's a picture of the back of the quilt.  I quilted it in bright pink and green. 
I just finished the binding tonight on this one.

 
Here are Carolyn's table runner and table topper.  I put them both on the machine and quilted them at the same time.

 
Here's the table topper closer.

 
Here is a close up of the table runner.  I still have to finish the binding on both of these.

 
 
I have a quilt on the machine for Wounded Warriors now.  I will take pictures tomorrow of it and post next week.  I have one more charity quilt to do.  I may do it after the Wounded Warriors quilt. 
I still have 2 more quilts for Lori, a lap quilt and a wall-hanging for Carolyn, and two snowmen quilts for a new customer to do.  Guess I will be working on those this week.  I hope I get them finished so I can quilt on some more of mine. 
I finished piecing a disappearing 9-patch today.  It still needs borders, but the center if finished.  I started it yesterday.  So easy to do.  Still sewing on the Urban Pods quilts. 
That is it for now.
Happy Quilting!

1 comment:

Becky N said...

WOW! Your work is beautiful, Terrie! I love the fishy bubbles; that is so cute! I bet your customers were thrilled to have them done. GREAT JOB!