Civil War Tribute Quilt

Civil War Tribute Quilt
Another UFO

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Quilting Pictures

I took pictures this week of some of my quilting. Also took pictures at our Guild meeting Monday night.
This first picture is of me showing my quilt at the Guild meeting. It is done with a Jelly Roll. The fabric is Cabbage Rose. I love the colors and the design. Stephanie, who works at a local fabric shop, came up with this design and I "borrowed" it. I am going to loan it to the shop for their Shop Hop next month.




This is the second quilt I started today using the same pattern, but with the Wildflower Serenade II Jelly Roll. I have the blocks sewn together, but did not get another picture. It is ready for borders, but I have not bought the border fabric yet. Maybe next weekend I can get some.
Next weekend is the retreat in Joplin. Really looking forward to it and spending time with Marcia.
I have some other pictures to upload, but will do it tomorrow.
Happy Quilting!

No comments: