Civil War Tribute Quilt

Civil War Tribute Quilt
Another UFO

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Terrific Tuesday

Today I took my 3 quilts to school that I finished in the last 2 weeks. Tina's quilt is so big, I wanted to use the tables in the library to trim it. So, after school, I trimmed all 3 quilts. They are ready to sew binding on. I am excited to have these 3 quilts almost done. I will try to post pictures soon. The binding is ready for Tina's quilt and one of the others. The third one, the binding is almost ready.
Not much else is going on. I didn't do any quilting today. I got home late and then had to go pick up my daughter. Chris got home not long after we got back. We had supper, cleaned up and now I am watching TV and relaxing. It seems like I don't do that much. Again, not much else going on.

No comments: