Civil War Tribute Quilt

Civil War Tribute Quilt
Another UFO

Friday, January 10, 2014

Another Quilt Quilted

Here is another quilt finished.  It is another one of Lori's.  She does such a good job!

 
I used the pantograph called Chantilly Lace to do this one.  I did it in one day. 
 Easy and quick pattern.

 
Now I have a problem.  The next quilt I wanted to quilt is one of mine.  It is on my UFO List for the Quilt Guild.  I call it Scrappy Trip Around The World.  I made it from 2 1/2" strips using one of Bonnie Hunter's patterns.  It is big.  One of those quilts I didn't plan ahead and just made a bunch of blocks.  Well, it is 97" x 97".  The largest batting I have is 96" wide.  Now I have to wait until I get a king size batting.  I think we may have some at the shop, but not sure.  Can't put it on the machine until I get the batting.  If we don't have to batting at the shop and I start putting it on, then I will have to take it off to start on something else.  So, what to do now?  Put another quilt on or wait until this afternoon to see if there is batting at the shop?  Maybe I will put another one on so I can quilt this morning.
Have a wonderful day! 
Happy Quilting!


No comments: