Civil War Tribute Quilt

Civil War Tribute Quilt
Another UFO

Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Quilted Today

This is what I quilted today.  It is a quilt made by a friend of mine, Lori.  She has done a lot of quilts this past year and had me quilt them.  This is her third, I think, from this pattern.  It is from a book called "Lap from Fats".  All Lap size quilts from Fat Quarters.  Easy quilt to put together and looks good in any fabrics.  I have made several of these quilts, too.  I did a pantograph on this one, too.  I used the same pantograph as Linda's quilt-Rosey Posey.

Just started quilting in this picture.

 
It is finished and I am taking it off.  Started around 11:00 a.m. and finished at 3:00 p.m.

 
Okay, now I HAVE to do a different pantograph on the next one.  Trying to get the ones that I am doing pantographs on done first before moving on to the bigger ones that I am going to custom quilt.
 
I also finished the first row of blocks for The Loyal Union Sampler by Elm Creek Quilts.  Here are pictures of these blocks.
 




We are doing this as a class at Quilters Journey Quilt Shop this Saturday.  We will also have Sylvia's Bridal Sampler quilt to do.  I have not finished piecing those blocks.  They are cut, but I have been too busy quilting to get them done.  I will do them tonight and post pictures tomorrow.

Happy Quilting!
 

No comments: